10 February 2013

Hello !

So, how did you spend your holiday? Mine was okay. The same routine every weekend. Hehe. I am thinking of what to cook for tomorrow.  Any idea? What about nasi lemak? I can't recall the last time i ate rice. Yeah. Like seriously. I am loosing weight y'all ! Hehe. Except for the stubborn extra baggage at my cute tummy. Haihh. Need to do more sit up. Oh yeah, my wish list is finally achieved. That one thing that I've been wanting all this while, is now in my handbag. Alhamdulillah. Thanks abah for making it real. Now, I just need to save money. Things have changed. I am sad and frustrated. But that was a month ago. Now I am okay and back in track but my shopping habit is not under control after that incident. Phewww. Stop wasting money on something that you don't need waniey ! 

Okay, that's all I guess. See you in my next entry. Assalammualaikum.

No comments: