19 November 2012

Random

Well, there's a lot of things going on in my head right now. Thoughts, dreams, expectations, hopes. Hm. Yesterday, I was informed about the sudden death of my senior in UKM, who was also my ex neighbour and my ex schoolmate, abang Hanafee. My dear coursemates (ELIT peeps), do you still remember him? He was the one who gave us a talk and welcomed us on our first day in PPBL, UKM. He was the one who is very fluent in English, and articulate as well. Remember? If I was not mistaken, in Dr Fauziah class or Dr Shantini? I don't really remember which class but, he presented his slides very well. He died at a very young age, leaving his sweet wife. His younger brother and wife are my ex schoolmate as well.My deepest condolence to you and your family in the loss of your beloved brother. May his soul rest in peace. Al-fatihah.

Last night, a very good friend of mine told me something. I should be happy, I suppose. But, deep inside I am sad. I can't control this feeling. Although my mind is telling me to be happy but I can't control my heart. But, it's okay. I will get over this. I told him my feelings. I said that I was happy and sad at the same time and he begged me not to feel that way. Okay.

I have been ignored recently.. by him of course. It's okay. I understand that you've been busy. I've been sulking all night and he as always never gives up pujuk ing me. Haaha. Okey. I forgive you. But still, I am still feeling neglected.

I am gaining weight. Like seriously serious! Haha. My cheeks are bulging and looks like swollen cheek. OMG. I have to do something or else my round face will look even rounder.

Palestine issue. Yes, how sad i am looking and seeing pictures of innocent kids and people being killed. Honestly, I can't watch the news. I can't bare looking at those innocent people. And not forgetting Fb. People keep posting pictures of the Palestinians. :( I usually scroll down so that those pictures are away from my sight. I can't see. I would cry. Dear my brothers and sisters, my prayers are always with all of you. Pray after 5 times solat is more better. Okay. switch to Bahasa for a while because I have something to say and this is better to be said in my language. Untuk mereka di luar sana, yang tak henti-henti post tentang Gaza, Palestin, mengutuk Israel di Fb mahupun Twitter, tak guna laa kalau nak post saja tapi tiada tindakan. Pung pang pung pang di FB dan Twitter tak mengubah apa-apa pun! Lebih baik, buat solat duha, berdoa, baca Yassin lepas solat, solat hajat. Itu lebih baik. Tak guna kalau bising bising kat FB tu, tapi hakikatnya, takdak usaha langsung! Itu namanya, nak tunjuk baik. Okey? Dalam Fb, aku tak sentuh langsung mengenai Palestine. Tak bermakna aku tak fikir mengenai nasib mereka. Aku tengok dalam FB, siap bergaduh-gaduh pasal nak boikot ni, taknak boikot tu. Whathehell?? Benda ni pun nak bising ka? Kalau nak berdoa, biar bersungguh. Kalau nak cuba membantu, biar ikhlas. Jangan nak tunjukkan pada orang lain yang kita ni mulia tapi hakikatnya tidak. Kita tak mampu nak ke sana untuk membantu saudara kita tapi sekurang-kurangnya kat sini kita boleh berdoa untuk mereka. Berdoa bersungguh-sungguh. Allah ada. Allah mendengar. InsyaAllah Dia akan tolong. InsyaAllah. Aku sangat tersentuh tengok dalam berita, ada sedikit video tunjuk sorang ibu sedang memangku anaknya yang berlumuran darah di leher dan di bawah kepala. Aku rasa anak dia mungkin dalam 3-4 tahun. Ibunya menangis dalam kekalutan. Anak dia yang berlumuran darah, hanya diam membisu dan matanya terbuka tapi pandangan kosong. Aku kesian sangat. Aku tau, kesakitan tu mesti tak dapat tahan lagi sampai budak tu pun tak menangis, tak meraung atau apa. Sedihnya tak terkata aku tengok. :(( So please Muslims. Please do our part. Sincerely and seriously. Jangan hanya di mulut saja. Tindakan tu takdak. Okey. that's all.

Assalammualaikum.

1 comment:

saadah saadun said...

btol. aku tgk ramai siap duk maki hamun yang extreme. n aku jadi pelik. n yes, aku rasa the best thing that we can and we should do is berdoa dengan seikhlas hati utk mereka. dan tindakan or perbuatan kita pun kena selari dengan apa yg kita cakapkan. bukan hanya men cakap ja. sebab kdg2 org kita suka bercakap saja sebab nak nampak sama dengan org lain, walhal dia x sama macam apa yg dicakapkan :)

p.s: abg hanafi dah xda eh? why?